1. Camping tickets are sold separately and must be purchased one
Camping is NOT included with your team ticket!
2. There will be 3 different pricing tiers for camping, so make sure you're quick!
** EARLY BIRD CAMPING £10.00 +BF ** SOLD OUT
** TIER 1 CAMPING £15.00 +BF ** SOLD OUT
** TIER 2 CAMPING £17.50 +BF **
** TIER 3 CAMPING £22.00 +BF **
** FINAL RELEASE CAMPING £25.00 +BF **
3. Your camping ticket includes toilet and shower facilities and the ability to camp on site Friday and Saturday night.
3. An amazing Glamping option is now available. To book, please get in touch with the SW7s Team HERE if you are interested.
1. Deluxe Bell Tent 2 people £250 (includes double airbed and bedding)
2. Deluxe Bell Tent up to 4 people £350 (includes 2 doubles)
3. Deluxe Bell Tent up to 6 people £450 (includes 3 doubles)
**These prices do not include your festival passes.**
All Glamping bookings require £250 fully returnable depost.(per tent)
*See below for T&C's
4. If you purchase a General Weekend Ticket that will give you entry from 17:00pm Friday 2nd June - 12:00pm Sunday 4th June.
5. Rugby 7s team tickets include 12 players and 3 physio/coaches (15 PLACES IN TOTAL) Any additional members must purchase additional ticket. If you wish to camp you will also need to purchase camping tickets per person.
6. For tournament details and dates, please head on over to the SW7s 2017 page HERE.
7. Children under 12 can come along for free, but must be accompanied by a full paying adult. If you wish to camp with your child, you will need to purchase an additional camping ticket.
Any additional questions, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glamping T&C's - SOLD OUT
Price of tent + £250.00 refundable damage deposit. (per tent)
50% Deposit of all costs to confirm booking - per tent.
50% Balance of all costs due before 12th May - per tent.
Any cancelation made before the 12th May you will recieve a full refund of the 50% booking deposit.
Any cancelation made after the 12th of May the booking deposit is non refundable..
The £250.00 returnable deposit will be returned within 10 days of the event, if there are no issues.
(Issues can include extreme 'muddying' of tents, rips or tares, lost/destroyed bedding or furniture etc.)