As the sun has been beaming its little face off these past few days, we thought we would create something to tickle those musical taste buds... A few cheeky DJ mixes from some of the DJs playing at this years' South West 7s Festival... After all, what beats dancing outside in the sunshine? Nada!
Check out more from The Vintage Scribbler: www.thevintagescribbler.com
Partial to a bit of Touch Rugby? We've added a mixed Touch tournament to the weekends' festivities... You can bring along up to 12 players and your ticket includes tournament entry, weekend camping and festival access! Head to the Enter Your Team page now!
The SW7s Guide To Touch Rugby...
* The simple aim of Touch Rugby League is to score a try by grounding the ball over the opposition's try line.
* The basics of the sport are similar to the traditional game in that you pass the ball backwards and have six opportunities to score.
* To stop the other team from scoring you must touch the player with the ball. A legal touch is on any part of the body, clothing or ball and constitutes a tackle.
* After six touches the ball is handed over from the attacking team to the defending team.
* The game consists of two 20 minute halves.
* 5/6 players per team are allowed on the field at any one time and there are unlimited numbers of substitutions.
The SW7s Team Have Always Got Something Worth Shouting About!